Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Business Cards - Sweetie Cakes


I couldn't be more satisfied.  I have had a rough time coming up with a business card design that was worth placing a large order for.  But my friends, thanks to good old DEVIANT ART I found this tiny girl who makes big kawaii art.  Sweetie Cakes - and oh my, look at what she did.  We went back and forth a few times but for $25 she conquered my design.  She was trying to charge me only ten.  If one of you use her and try to get away with giving her only $10 ill come find you to steal your wallet for her.  She deserves the world for her talent and sweetness.  And she is in High School,  THANKS MEGAN I can't wait to add my font and get them off to be printed.

You can find her here, tell here i sent you!~  She is working on my Etsy Banner now...

My deviantart is:
http://xxviolentxlolitaxx.deviantart.com/

and my artfire of course is:
http://www.artfire.com/users/sweetiecakes

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable, they'd make good envelopes too!

    zilliah (follow that art blog swap)

    ReplyDelete