Search This Blog

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Decorated Garden Tins "punk rock tins"













You can buy these roses and the tins to glue them on in my shop on Artfire
I started ordering wholesale resin roses a couple years ago, i then decided to order tins.  I thought how sweet it would be to have a garden of roses atop a tin. Say a tea bag tin, a tiny pill tin or maybe a tin for on top of your desk at the office.  I liked them when i was done, but, something was not quite right.  They were just mediocre. Not spectacular. I had the tools it just took a year of staring at the bland things for me to go at it and make them truly Punk Rock! Gorgeous?  Vintage lace and trimming.  Cabochons and now two sizes of pretty roses. Every spot decorated and every tin lined with a perfect hand made flower.

How cute would these be for an Easter basket? omg

No comments:

Post a Comment